As I Am
A great leave-in is a vital first step in styling. Smooth it on after cleansing and conditioning. Your finished style will be softer shinier and more manageable.
This natural wonder keeps tangles away and provides a great foundation for natural styling. It contains an organic strengthening agent, plus natural ingredients that promote hair growth.
- Eases wet combing
- Helps strengthen hair
- Seals the cuticle layer
- Supports healthy hair growth
- Adds moisture and shine
- Prepares your hair for styling
- Especially beneficial if custard, gel or setting cream is to be applied for final styling
Key Ingredients: Extracts of Coconut, Amla, Sugar Beet Root, Green Tea, Lemon, Apple, Sugar Cane, Phytosterols and Saw Palmetto
Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified) Extracts: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)¹ and Phyllanthus emblica (Amla)¹, Cetyl Alcohol¹, Citric Acid¹, Phytosterols¹, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit (Saw Palmetto) Extract¹, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract¹, Propylene Glycol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract¹, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract¹, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Stalk Extract¹, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root¹, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene.
- Apply liberally to clean, wet detangled hair
- Distribute well throughout entire head hair, from root to tip
- Comb through to maintain tangle free alignment
- Proceed to style
Applying a great Leave-In like this does wonders for your hair! Whether you follow with styling products or not, (such as Curling Gels, Custards, Puddings or Twist Creams), your hair will thank you for this little extra step.
- Coils and curls will be better hydrated, softer, shinier and more manageable.
- Plus, using a Leave-In after your final rinse will also help keep your hair tangle free as you style
- When styling products are used, a liberal application of Leave-In Conditioner before you apply them will often keep those annoying flakes,(that like to appear once your hair is dry), at bay.
We offer same day shipping on orders placed before 3:00pm EST Monday through Friday. Some orders may take up to 2 business days to ship from our store. Orders shipped outside of the USA are subject to additional Taxes & Duty Charges at Delivery.
We ship to A.P.O. & P.O. Boxes.