MY TRACKING SAYS "DELIVERED" BUT I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANYTHING!
AS SOON AS THE TRACKING ON YOUR ORDER IS UPDATED TO "DELIVERED" BY THE POSTAL COURIER, IT TRIGGERS AN AUTOMATIC EMAIL FROM SHOPBEAUTYDEPOT.COM TO LET YOU KNOW YOUR PACKAGE HAS BEEN DELIVERED.
OCCASIONALLY, A PARCEL WILL BE MARKED AS DELIVERED BY THE SHIPPING COURIER PREMATURELY. IF YOU RECEIVED A DELIVERY NOTICE, ONLY TO FIND YOUR PARCEL IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN, HERE IS SOME INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- USPS FIRST CLASS: DOES NOT INCLUDE INSURANCE
- USPS PRIORITY MAIL: INCLUDES INSURANCE UP TO $100
- UPS GROUND: INCLUDES INSURANCE UP TO $100
SAYS DELIVERED, DOMESTIC
If your tracking number says "delivered", but the package is not in your mailbox, here are some next steps:
What to do is your order was shipped through USPS:
USPS delivery vans have GPS that sometimes automatically updates a shipment as "delivered" prematurely. Wait another business day because the package was most likely marked as delivered accidentally, and will arrive the following day
Contact your local post office. Make sure to call your LOCAL OFFICE, and NOT the USPS HOTLINE (this can take a lot of time, and they only tell you what the tracking already says). Ask them who delivered the parcel, and ask them details about that day's delivery. They are used to these types of questions, and can usually provide helpful information
If the parcel does not show up (extremely rare occasion), please call the Post Office and file a claim. Shopbeautydepot.com cannot reimburse orders that are marked as "delivered" on the tracking information by USPS- thank you for understanding!
USPS First Class does not include insurance
USPS Priority Mail comes insured up to $100 by the USPS, and USPS are liable for misdelivered or stolen property in most cases.
What to do if your order was shipped UPS:
Allow an extra business day for your parcel to arrive.
Contact UPS Hotline - UPS is liable for misdelivered mail 1-800-742-5877
SAYS DELIVERED, INTERNATIONAL
Often times, an international parcel is marked as "delivered" when it arrives at a processing facility, or as soon as the order has been processed over to the new tracking system.
It's very common for there to be a lag in time from when the parcel is marked as "delivered" to when you are notified to pick up the parcel (this may vary with different couriers who have different COD options).
Things to do:
- Check your mailbox daily for a notice from your local post to go pick up your parcel
- Contact your local customs office and inquire about your delivery
Things NOT to do:
- Panic - we receive messages quite often from concerned customers who have received a "Delivery" notice, only to find their parcel is nowhere. Without fail, the package is usually delivered a few days later, or a notice from customs is found in the mailbox.
- Contact USPS - they are not able to inquire of parcels once they reach a different country
IF YOUR PARCEL WAS DELIVERED BY UPS:
- Allow an extra business day for your item to be delivered
- Contact UPS hotline International: 1-800-782-7892
If you have further concerns, I recommend reaching out to your local customs office, as they usually have more immediate answers regarding shipping than we do.
Even so, should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us! We're always happy to help in whatever way we can.
If you have further questions or comments, please reach out to us. We love hearing from you!